breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Sep 20, 2007

Monthly A-Z Playlists - July 2007

Each month, I make a playlist consisting of an artist of every letter of the alphabet. This is July 2007:



1. One Armed Scissor - At The Drive-In - Rock - Relationship Command

2. The Dull Flame Of Desire - Björk - AltElectronic - Volta

3. London Calling - The Clash - Punk - The Best of The Clash

4. The Bagman's Gambit - The Decemberists - AltFolk - Picaresque

5. Angeles - Elliott Smith - Indie - Either/Or

6. Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song) - Fiona Apple - Pop - Extraordinary Machine

7. Float On - Goldspot - Pop Rock -

8. My Piano - Hot Chip - Electronic - My Piano

9. Whispering - I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business - EmoRock - I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business

10. D.A.N.C.E.- Justice - Electronic - D.A.N.C.E. - EP

11. I Changed My Mind [ft. Kanye West] - Keyshia Cole - R&B - The Way It Is

12. Don't Speak - Leela James - R&B - A Change Is Gonna Come

13. Crazy In Love - The Magic Numbers - Folk

14. You Get What You Give - New Radicals - Pop - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed 2

15. Mr. Sandman - Oranger - Soundtrack - Stubbs The Zombie

16. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel - Rock - Hit

17. Somebody to Love - Queen - Classic Rock - Greatest Hits

18. 29 - Ryan Adams - Rock - 29

19. So Beautiful - Simply Red - Alternative - Greatest Hits

20. I Was A Lover - TV On The Radio - Alternative - Return To Cookie Mountain

21. When The Sun Sleeps - Underoath - Hard Rock - The Changing Times

22. Oh! Sweet Nuthin - The Velvet Underground - Soundtrack - High Fidelity Soundtrack

23. Icky Thump - The White Stripes - Rock - Icky Thump

24. Grass - XTC - Rock - Skylarking

25 I Luv It - Young Jeezy - Hip-Hop -

26. Legalize Marijuana - Ziggy Marley - Reggae -

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home