breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jan 14, 2008

Top 15 Albums Of 2007

So as pro-downloading musik as I am, there are a few albums that are actually worth buying. Don't get me wrong, I will buy my favourite band's deluxe edition's all day long; other then that, purchasing cd's are is a feat avoided. If you do want to be a random supporter of musik one day, these are the ones to get man. Here are the top 15 albums of 2007 in descending order:


15. Daft Punk - Dance - Alive 2007




14. Austin Crane - Folk - I Know My Hands




13. Maroon 5 - Rock It Won't Be Soon Before Long




12. Arcade Fire - Rock - Neon Bible





11. Björk - AltElectronic - Volta




10. Burial - Electronic - Untrue




9. Feist - AltFolk - The Reminder




8. Justice - Dance - †




7. Band Of Horses - Indie - Cease To Begin




6. M.I.A. - Hip Hop/Rap - Kala




5. Loney, Dear - Alternative - Loney, Noir




4. Beirut - Folk - The Flying Club Cup




3. Radiohead - Alternative - In Rainbows




2. The Field - Trance - From Here We Go Sublime




1. Glen Hansard / Markéta Irglová / Interference - Soundtrack - Once: Music From The Motion Picture

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home