breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 16, 2007

Blank Ideas

As my mind draws a blank on what filosofee to explain and share next I can't help but think that movies and musik have shaped my very ideas and beliefs. The idea of doing what must be done, 25th Hour; the concept of holding out because of love, Cast Away; realizing that sometimes you just need to boogie, Daft Punk. These and MANY other magnificent pieces have shaped my worldview.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you can read how deep or how shallow you want into anything, just be open minded. The idea that epiphanies can come from art is not abstract (no pun untended) so let your mind be free and experience all you can from every situation - good or bad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home