breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Sep 27, 2007

Just Another Try

I don't have any filosofees or mind boggling thoughts today, just a burden. Everyone knows how it feels to be on the short end of the stick. Nobody likes it! Who wants to be talked badly about or mocked, especially behind their back? Some of my friends, I love them, but they are so disrespectful and rude. And it isn't even just my peers but the teachers too, about students and other teachers. Something about that isn't right. I mean I don't mind if people talk about me behind my back or do an impersination of me, but mocking, that would grieve my heart.

I guess the only thing I have to say is think about whether or not you would want someone to do what you're about to do to/about you.

Be All You Want - The Human Association

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home