breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 9, 2007

The Skill Of Imagination

"What if it is not my skill that has failed me, but my imagination?" - Bioshock

We all know that children have more imagination than adults yet adults have more skill than imagination. I was thinking about this and wondered whether or not children should be allowed in the Think Tank. Abstract thinking has proven as a powerful tool in scientific and medical breakthroughs and in art.

If stingy, stuck-up, close minded adults think that they are more important and/or smarter than kids they need to think twice and again. Children have uninhibited, creative minds that know no boundaries, therefore allowing artistic and unprecidented thinking.

We should not take children for granted or their minds for gain yet we should welcome a free way of thinking and expretion.

Children are the future... and the present.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home