breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 26, 2007

Nobody Thinks About The Little Guy

I've been thinking alot about status and being prejudice. I myself am not racist but we all know how many people are. The social status of your wealth, job, and appearance affects your wealth, job, and appearance.

The big dogs never think of the pooper scoopers. How often do you think Donald Trump thinks of the people that clean his office or vaccum his house? How often do you think he thanks them? The idea of Donald Trump doing a working job humors me if not gets me through the day. But the fact of the matter is that without someone to do the scrub work in Donald's office, he couldn't work at all. If hospitals were not kept up with by janitors then the cleanliness factor would fall.

How can we not think about all the intertwining aspects of everything? Even now I am tihnking of the man who put together the keyboard I am typing on. What is he like? Does he have a family? Is he a she?

How can never being appreciated not discourage one to the aspect of quitting?

I guess what I am trying to say is appreciate those who don't get appreciated. Thank your janitors, high five your secretaries, tip your waitresses.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home