breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 26, 2009

European Bikers Share A Common Passion


I know The Knife has been around a while but I still can't decide if I like them.
We Share Our Mother's Health
What are your thoughts?

~~~~~

Crazy bike skills.


~~~~~

Passion Pit covers? Don't mind if I do.

You like?
Sleepyhead (ft. Starsmith) (Passion Pit Cover) - Ellie Goulding
You like?

This is adorable.
Sleepyhead (Passion Pit Cover) - Run Toto Run

Wait. Passion Pit has a song other than Sleepyhead?
I've Got Your Number (Passion Pit Cover) - Phone Tag

~~~~~

View more album covers of 70's European pop stars.




~~~~~

Sometimes I forget why I love Common. Then Dylan and I rediscover our song.










Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
amherstdam
prettymuchamazing
sweetkiss
onesweetsong

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home