breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 13, 2009

Extreme Zombies Awake With Sunflowers

"The most revolutionary instrument of the past 60 years" is revealed after 8 years in the making.
Watch the amazing footage here.
Pretty nifty.
Here is the song they play.
Extreme Ways - Moby

~~~~~


Yellow Taxi - Matt Costa
Every other week you can buy sunflowers at the USC Farmers Market. I like listening to this song when I do it.

~~~~~

Here are some of the coolest flags ever.




~~~~~

Bush was anti-zombies.


~~~~~

I'm on the radio now.
There is usually always someone on playing great tunes but you can stream me live every Thursday morning from 6-8 in the morning EST.
WUSC FM & HD-1 COLUMBIA

Here is a sample of what I've been playing the past couple of shows.
Crystalised - The XX
A little indie pop/rock for ya.
French Navy - Camera Obscura
Learned about these guys from the studio. Love.this.song.
Escaping Arkham - Common Market
Sometimes I do hip hop sets.
I always do hip hop sets.
Roslyn - Bon Iver & St. Vincent
I'll see New Moon just to see how they integrate this musik.


Just a little taste of what it going down on "You're Not Awake Yet Radio (with Kimmy and Carl)"




Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
stytzer
indieelectroyo
fensepost

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the eigenharp instrument totally reminds me of the cantina band in Star Wars.

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cantina-band.jpg

October 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home