breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Sep 21, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Musik Videos

I've been at college a month, give or take. I've already met some of the coolest people I'll ever meet in my life.
Me and my friend Anna drove 30+ to and from Boston this weekend. We listened to musik 90%+ of the time. I gained an appreciation for hard core. She for electronic/mash ups.
We are going to watch a days worth of musik videos soon.

Here are some of my all-time favorites:

Who's Gonna Save My Soul - Gnarls Barkley


Star Guitar - The Chemical Brothers


Come To Daddy (Pappy Mix) - Aphex Twin


Still Here - Girl Talk


Around The World - Daft Punk


Rabbit In Your Headlights [ft. Thom York] - UNKLE


99 Problems - Jay-Z


Stress - Justice



Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G.


Single Ladies - Beyonce


Justin Timberlake is awesome

Hooked On A Feeling - David Hasselhoff



What are your favorite videos?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

All time favorite music video? Probably Switchfoot's for Dare You to Move love the editing and how the story is 'told'.
Funnily enough, another fave video is also to a Switchfoot song, We Are One Tonight. The editing and style to that one is flawless and a lot of fun.
I also really like Lostprophet's 4:AM Forever, not sure why, I just really like it.

September 22, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jormmmm!

September 23, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home