breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Sep 15, 2009

Kanye Cutie Feels It Between 2 Ferns

New Death Cab song.

Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie

~~~~~

Kanye and Taylor's deal


and his apology in which Jay Leno asks, "What would your mother think about this?"


and Obama's views on the situation. Thank you Mr. President. I couldn't have said it better myself.

~~~~~

New "Between Two Ferns."
from


~~~~~

New Musik Tuesday:

Unnatural Selection - Muse
I can't get enough of Muse.


Soundtrack 2 My Life - Kid CuDi
Kid CuDi surprised me. I'm impressed sir.

It's like She & Him for the pop lover.


Relator - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson

~~~~~

Washed Out and Toro Y Moi are two of the greatest bands out of Columbia. Here is a remix of one doing the other.
Feel It All Around (Toro Y Moi Remix) - Washed Out




Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
youarethemusic
pitchfork
weallwantsomeonetoshoutfor

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home