breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Aug 20, 2009

Weekend Warriors: HAHAHAHAH!iofhael

I really just can't get over how creative and groovy these videos are.


~~~~~


This is what I want for my birthday.


Clumsy.


Move over table top football.


The REAL road block.

~~~~~

Make sure you play these this weekend:

I don't know if you guys know about Ronald Jenkees but he is so hot right now. He's got a new album out called "DIsorganized Fun" and it, along with his other musikal successes put him in rivalry with edIT.
Throwing Fire - Ronald Jenkees

A little 90's hit for you to keep the weekend fresh.
You Gotta Be - Des'ree

Classified as "fuzz rock" by some, I just call it modern grunge meets the washing machine meets lounge. Whatever you fancy, really.
Candy Girl (Demo) - Trailer Trash Tracys

A pretty catchy new pop song.
Island, IS - Volcano Choir

~~~~~

Here is a new link that I think is pretty funny.


The Customer Is Not Always Right

~~~~~
There are few things I am jealous of. Not being a part of this: check.



The rest are here:
Autotune The News

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home