breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Aug 18, 2009

Wondergirl Is Too Fat For Her Modified Party

Starting college off right, I went to a CRAZY party which consisted of pizza, chips AND A CAKE! A WHOLE. FREAKING. CAKE. Also, there were lots of sodas.

During the night, a long lost song came on the mix.
Swing, Swing - The All-American Rejects
I hadn't heard this song in a long time and as soon as it came on, half of the kids in the room started mouthing the words. I realized two things:
1. I miss this song.
2. My friends are nerds.


It wasn't a birthday party, I just thought this kid was great.

~~~~~

Oddee's 12 Most Extremely Modified People
My favorites:

The Misfits have nothing on him.


Oh, only 1,000+ hours in tattoo parlors. No biggie.

~~~~~



I don't know if you guys have this song yet. If you don't, fix that.
Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie
Ah yes, very good.

~~~~~



A while ago, I lost all my musik due to a hard drive failure. Starting from scratch I am 60% back to having all my musik back! The 10,000 song I received was this unheard goldie:
Wondergirl - Peplab

~~~~~

RIde that pony.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home