breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jun 25, 2009

TEN TON TRUCK IS BACK!

1st off. TEN TON TRUCK POSTED AGAIN! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!




REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE SONG/ALBUM!

Apparently, Shaq is totally down for challenging this guy.



They are bffls now I just KNOW it!



~~~~~

If you are like me (lucky you) then you love tattoos. Especially ones that suck. Here are some of the best/worst/best tattoos:






More here

~~~~~

I haven't heard too much about David Merriweather but somehow I came across a little contest he is having. He shall select the top 5 remixes of his song "Changes." Here is a complete list of the remixes. Some of them are better than others but some notable ones I think are: Red Light District Remix, Darc's Sparerib Overload Remix, and a few others.

View them all here

Also, I recently posted about the Super Mash Bros. Well I got their new album. It is junk compared to the first album. Don't even bother with "All About The Scrilions" and just get "F*** B****es. Get Euros." Trust me on this one.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home