breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 18, 2009

Texts From Regina Houston's Summer

REMEMBER! ALL OF THESE MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU ENJOY THE TUNES THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST VIA PURCHASING THS SONG OR ALBUM! DON'T DOWNLOAD ILLEGALLY!

Much of this post was inspired by KnoxRoad.com The mp3s are linked from here as well. Thank you KR.

This one goes out to you WC:


~~~~~

So if you're all over the F*** My Life craze then you'll enjoy this site as well.
Texts From Last Night - I must give a disclaimer:
Most of these texts are either A) sexual in nature or B) are from drunk people which include excessive language. Proceed at your own risk.

Here are some of my favorites:
"Just tried calling my phone on my phone because i thought i lost my phone."

"i'm at a stripclub and this girl just lit her nipples on fire!"

"so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog."

And someone from the 843!
"Grinding on my ninth grade teacher. Dreams really do come true."

Anyways, it's hilarious.

~~~~~

New Regina Spektor tunes! These are for you guys Megan V and Brittany R.



Laughing With - Regina Spektor

Blue Lips - Regina Spektor

YAY!
~~~~~

So school is officially out for me. I mean I'm out of high school. Crank up these victory tunes and freaking dance with me.



Consulation Prizes - Phoenix



Summer Is Coming - Matt Pond PA




All The First Pages - Anathallo

~~~~~

This is a victory in itself.



And this is a victory... for us anyways.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Knox Road said...

You do realize you stole just about this entire post from our site without giving any credit for it, as well as hotlinking directly to our mp3s?

Please provide credit where it's due or take it down. We don't want to get into a plagiarism battle.

- Knox Road

May 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home