breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 6, 2009

Joel Meets Sonic Circus

REMEMBER THAT THE MP3s LISTED HERE ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BY BUYING THE ALBUM OR SONG!



I'm a stiffler for remixes because most of them are either the original song with just a heavy repetitive bass added over it or too hard to make it sound original only to end up sounding over produced and shotty. This remix however is great. If you haven't heard the original song you will definitely still love it.
Blinded By The Lights (Nero Remix) - The Streets

~~~~~

By the way, Joel is going to start blogging with me whether he likes it or not. He is funnier than I am so make sure you look forward to that.


~~~~~

This really cool kid I know sent me a link to a hilarious Sonic commercial


and I decided to share my favorites with y'all.






And the best for last.


~~~~~

Just found a song I think Megan'll like:
Take These Thoughts - Chris And Thomas

Also, if you guys don't already read A Fuller Wine (might be a private blog now, I don't know) you should. Megan posted a list of her "I want to accomplish these things in the summer because it'll give me a sense of accomplishment and allow me to get things done as well" list (She just called it her Summer: To Do list). I too am posting my own list. Ideas? Thoughts?

~~~~~

Here is an unprecedented site called Scott Meets Family Circus
You see, Scott is a genius. He takes the non funny "Family Circus" and puts it into perspective (i.e. reality). It's great. Let's watch:



Fantastic.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home