breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Apr 9, 2009

25 Tweets On 1,000 Prodigies' Lunches

Remember that all mp3s here are for sampling purposes only. If you like the tracks then support the artists buy purchasing the album/song. You can do so with iTunes or Amazon or actually going to a store and using cash money.

~
My girlfriend, Stephanie, was trying to remember this song the other day and all she could remember was "Mamma Mia." Obviously I thought it was Mamma Mia! by ABBA. After getting beaten up for saying the wrong song I remembered the Queen classic and started singing it. She was very happy to know the name of it, I was very happy to be alive. Here is a take on it.
This cat does the 25 most annoying voices in pop culture whilst singing "Bohemian Rhapsody." Very funny, very true.


~~~

"This image is 100 meters long. There are 178 people in the picture, all shot within the course of 20 days from the same spot on a railroad bridge. Only a few people noticed"
100 Meters Of Existence.

If you liked that you should check out the rest of his projects:
Simon Hoegsberg
They are all unique and wonderful. I hope you take the time to appreciate them.


You gotta check this out! That means you Joel!
I know I posted this track a few weeks ago but it's worth re-posting. EsPECially when you find sick nasty remixes like these.
1901 - Phoenix
1901 (Wilkis Remix) - Phoenix
1901 (NuWave Remix) - Phoenix

~~~

So if you know me in real life then you know I'm a big, big fan of Twitter. If you don't know what it is, here is the PERFET video that explains it.

Understand? If you're wondering how this is different from Facebook statuses, let me explain. Twitter is the Facebook status on steroids for anyone and everyone. You can't necessarily be Facebook friends with Taylor Swift or CNN Breaking News or PostSecret BUT you can follow them and their day-to-day lives on Twitter. You'd be surprised how many people you already know on Twitter. It's live updates about our lives. It keeps us connected. It lets you know about parties, news, friend's interests. It also lets DBs talk about themselves 24/7. I mean, really. Do you actually READ 50.000+ tweets aDAY? Come on man. Anyways, Twitter is awesome. I know it'll seem slow at first or lame or useless but I encourage all of you to keep at it. You can follow me if you like too.

ANYWAYS,

I say ALL of that to bring you this. This is a site that takes the latest 100 tweets with certain keywords (love, hate, wish, believe, think and feel), refreshes it's search every 30 seconds and then streams them anonymously, quickly and for all of us to see. It's worth checking out if you like Twitter or PostSecret but esPECially if you like both.
Twistori

Also, this is hilariously true:


~~~

This guy draws his child's lunch bag each day during his lunch break. They are phenomenal. I think this is a great way for the child to know their father loves them and for the Dad to both practice and show love to his children. How do you show love to your children? Have you hugged your dad today?




Lunch Bag Art
Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

~~~

You need to all learn about some of the greatest humans alive. The Top 10 Extraordinary Child Prodigies to be exact. This is one of the great lists from Oddee.com. It's a cool site if you want craziness to kill time with.


RANDOM TUNE!
Hit! 2 - Buffetlibre Dj's
If a DJ played this set at a club I would go BUCK WILD!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home