breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Feb 28, 2009

This Is Why Fitz Is Back

So it's been a while since I've done an episode so I decided to grace you all with one. This one's short but it's sweet and simple. I hope you all enjoy it.


Podcast episode
Episode 10 - Back Attack


Track listing:
Fallen Snow - Au Revoir Simone
Either Way (The Streets Remix [ft. Professor Green]) - The Twang
1901 - Phoenix
The Ice Is Getting Thinner - Death Cab For Cutie
Walkinonit (Phaseone Remix) - J Dilla


If you're interested in puking a little bit you can visit This Is Why You're Fat and view high calorie food pics.







Anyways, I hope you enjoy your meal.

Hey, we've all seen the amazing ShamWow! commercial right?


Well my buddy WC got one. Lucky him! Go Germans!

Anyways, here is Fitz's new commercial: SLAP CHOP!



Don't ask about the headset... just don't.

FITZ!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

0:55 You're gonna love my nuts!

March 11, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home