breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Feb 25, 2009

Stoned Pillows for a Mintue

So I was messing around on the internet machine and I happened across a post with tons of pillows and pillow ideas. These are some of my favorites but in reality, they're all good.
See more crazy pillow designs here







For any of you who love to take movies as seriously as I do, here is a site that mocks them all. Movie-A-Minute provides concise summaries of popular movies. Visit it here.
Here is their version of "Top Gun":

(There are LOTS of JETS.)
Tom Cruise
"I am handsome and cool."
Val Kilmer
"No, I am handsome and cool."
(They get all moody with each other.)
Tom Cruise
I almost got you killed, so now we're friends.
Val Kilmer
Yes. I like you.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or here is an awesome take on "Gandhi":

Gandhi
(dies) The way of truth and love will win. (dies)

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally the best summary of "You've Got Mail" I've ever seen, ever:

(Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan fall in LOVE, and it is HEARTWARMING.)
America Online
Please note how our program was used in this movie.


THE END



FInally, here is a video of a REALLY long stone skipping. I don't know if it's the record but it for dang sure has to come close to it.

Wowzas! I don't know if I like the video or the kid's shirt more.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

it's okay, you can admit that you typed "cheeky pillow ideas" into Google.

February 26, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home