breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Apr 24, 2009

Life: It's all around us.




This is an "easy" mash up according to Seth but that does not negate the fact that it rocks.
I Want You D.A.N.C.E. - ComaR

~~~~~

My goodness; auto tune that doesn't suck. Bon Iver is 2 for 2 in 2009. Amazing. Just astoundingly amazing. Sounds as if Bon Iver had been listening to a bunch of Imogen Heap and then realized, "Hey, I'm just as good. Let's rock this joint!"
Woods - Bon Iver

More auto-tune greatness:

Freaking hilarious.

~~~~~

So Stephanie and I went to prom this weekend. Unfortunately we didn't look anything like these guys:




Nor did we get to dance to anything like this:

The More That I Do - The Field
New The Field sounds like old goodness mixed with some subtle melodic guitar. Nice mix. I hope this is the way the whole new album sounds (releases in May by the way).

~~~~~

Japan = amazing/unprecedented/straight up odd


~~~~~

This kind of puts our size into perspective. We are so small. Life is so huge.


Every letter was found using GoogleMaps.

Sigur Rós is phenomenal by himself but with the smooth flows of Mobb Deep riding over the waves of ecstasy it makes this song one of the best of 2009. Easy. I could listen to this on repeat for hours.
Shook (Sigur Rós vs. Mobb Deep) - Emancipator

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sigur ros is four guys

April 27, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home