breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Apr 29, 2009

Goodness.

MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING ONLY. IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!




New "Burial" sounds like the old stuff with new stuff. Who knew?
Moth (excerpt) - Burial
Can't wait to hear more.

~~~~~



Have any of you heard of Tiny Mix Tapes ? It's a cool site that has it's head in the right place. I like the idea behind themed mix tapes a LOT and always try and accommodate my life and my friends' lives with such. These guys allow you to submit your theme and if you're lucky it will get posted.
Anyways, I was wondering if you guys liked this idea? I was thinking about doing so but with sample-able tracks.

Yay or Nay?

~~~~~

So I dunno if you guys read Distort The Senses but if you're looking a fresh look on a majority of today's musik you HAVE to check it out. It's killer in my opinion.
The author's latest post was about Manchester Orchestra and their latest album.
The Only One - Manchester Orchestra

~~~~~



Also, Depeche Mode released their dozenth (word?) CD.
In Chains - Depeche Mode

~~~~~

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller.

Courtesy of the fabulous: SneakerFiles

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home