breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 5, 2009

Oprah's Boom Yeahs

REMEMBER THAT THE MP3s LISTED HERE ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BY BUYING THE ALBUM OR SONG!


The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon
Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit paid for by Oprah Winfrey herself. Just follow the link and download your free coupon - redeemable at a KFC near you!
Free KFC Coupon

~~~~~

I just heard about this:
The Hunt For Gollum
It's a 40 min legit high def film made by fans, for fans. It looks like the real deal. I cannot WAIT to watch it.


This cover makes the song sound as if John Lennon possessed The Bottiicellis and helped them make it sound good.
Here I Go Again (Whitesnake Cover) - The Botticellis

~~~~~

btDUBS:
What's up with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs!?
Their newest album is the opposite of good (which is "bad" for you /\/00bz). What happened?
Art Star - Yeah Yeah Yeahs = Lame Factor 8

Fever To Tell is a freaking sick album. That's what I'm sticking with.
Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

~~~~~

This may be one of the best songs AND videos of 2009.


~~~~~

What is the world?
What is the world coming to?
What is the latest definition of "happiness"?
What is the latest style?
Does my long hair make me look cool?
What about my "haven't shaved in 2 weeks so I guess now I'll finish growing this" mustache?


Maybe I'll just get fat off of free KFC and ObamaWaffles.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog better lately tbh

May 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home