breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Apr 29, 2009

It's Amaezing - Popular Musik(ish)

REMEMBER THAT MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING ONLY! NO DOWNLOADING! IF YOU LIKE THE TUNES THEN BUY THE ALBUM/SONG!

Wait wait wait... you mean Taylor Swift had an actual LIFE before she got famous? Oh yes. Her prom date's hair is flawless by the way.


So I'm a Taylor Swift fan. I'll admit it. She's good.

So believe it or not:
You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) - Taylor Swift

If you're a huge fan:
Taylor Swift's Twitter

~~~~~



I love it when someone who has musikal taste takes songs that suck and incorporate them into goodness. Can't count how many times this has happened but I know this is at least one:
I Poke Her Face [ft. Common & Kanye West] - Kid Cudi

~~~~~

Here is Lady Gaga doing an acoustic version of her sucky song: Poker Face. It sounds amazing here.


And here's the MP3
Poker Face (Acoustic Version) - Lady Gaga

~~~~~

I got a haircut to match the status quo of clips.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home