breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jun 14, 2009

A cappella Remixes Help Helmets

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE SONG/ALBUM!

This one goes out to Kee.


~~~~~

I know these guys are old and I've been a fan of them for QUITE some time but I've been separated from all my musik as of late and I just want to hear this album so badly.
Butterfly - Merz




For more cool helmets click here.

~~~~~

I'm working on a playlist for a dance party that I'm throwing and am working with mostly remixes. Since I can't use this one due to it's danceability of the current flow of the playlist I figured I would share it with you all. It effing rocks.
1901 (Immuzikation Remix) - Phoenix
Yeah man, that one's DARN good.

Believe it or not: these pictures are taken in Tokyo's sewer system.


Beautiful.

~~~~~

Thanks to Ilictronix for the following MP3s:
The orig:
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Now that we're all familiar with the masterpiece let's chop it all up.
Sleepyhead (Neo Tokyo Remix) - Passion Pit
or
Sleepyhead (Wallpaper DIO Remix) - Passion Pit
and an original cover:
Sleepyhead (Passion Pit Cover) - The Mummers

I don't know how I missed this commercial. I'm glad is that I've seen it now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home