breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jun 4, 2009

Fern Mustaches On Girls

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE SONG/ALBUM!

So I'm growing a mustache and not like I would need to, I'm still going to use one of these EVERY time I eat in the cafeteria next year:

Pops Stache

So this track is really hoppin'.
I Knew - Lightning Dust

~~~~~

And we all love these beauties:
All Or Nothing - Au Revior Simone
A Violent Yet Flammable World - Au Revior Simone

And speaking of girls - this one goes out to you Joel.


And speaking of Joel, he and I are going to see "Drag Me To Hell," "Terminator: Salvation," and "The Hangover" on Saturday so I decided to give you all a musical taste from each movie.
"Drag Me To Hell" 's best in-movie song is: Buttons - The Weeks
"Terminator: Salvation" 's is an Alice In Chains song... yeah...
"The Hangover" 's is: In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins. As any smart director would know, using this song automatically gets you an Academy Award for Best Picture. Congratulations Todd Phillips.

~~~~~
Speaking of "The Hangover," Zach Galifinakis did a few short internet videos. If you haven't already seen this, do it now.
NOTICE!
The subject matter of these videos is for those of a more "mature" audience:
Prepare to laugh.
Episode 1


Episode 2


Episode 3


Episode 4


Episode 5 (embedding problem - follow link)
Click me for Ep. 5

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home