breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 22, 2009

Weekend Warriors: Dylan's Yo-Yo Hammers A Beam

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU ENJOY THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BY BUYING THE SONG OR ALBUM!



I usually don't like covers unless they add a sense of originality to the song. This is one of the few cases where I enjoy the literal cover. Just because I like Robin Pecknold's voice though.
Ain't Me Babe (Bob Dylan Cover) - Fleet Foxes
Here is a track off of Dylan's latest album though. Not very Dylan if you ask me but we're suppose to like it... right?
Beyond Here Lies Nothing - Bob Dylan

~~~~~

I finally realize why Kanye made this song. It's all worth it now.


~~~~~

Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley



That's a man I want to do business with.

Uh oh... Hammer rivalry.
Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro




Which Hammer do you want?

~~~~~
Drink it down. Beam always goes down smooth.
Resurrection Fern - Iron & Wine

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home