breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 31, 2009

Charles Barkely... 'nuff said.

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU WANT THE SONG THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE ALBUM OR SONG.


1st off the all, the mighty Charles Barkley is amongst us.
Let's just remember the greatness:


This commercial developed into a comic book too.



And even inspired a freeware computer game based on the aftermath:


So what's this legend doing nowadays? Push ups. And like a master might I add.


So whenever I typed "Charles Barkley" into Google Images, here is what came up.

As if Google said "... wait a second. You don't ACTUALLY want to look at Charles Barkley. You must mean Michael Jordan." Almost as good as whenever you type in "Black Man" and "Bill Cosby" comes up as a related search.

~~~~~

Here is some solid pop-rock.
Is It Like Today? - World Party

What do you guys think of Little Boots? I'm not the biggest fan mostly because I don't get it. It's like it tries to be pop/heavy electronic. I could listen to it if I were in a club (if I knew what a "club" was) but I don't know if I'd put it on a mixtape.
Symmetry - Little Boots
Mathematics - Little Boots

~~~~~

This is kind of funny...


Also, "How David Caruso Parks His Car"


~~~~~

I will watch this after I see "The Calamari Wrestler"


Ready For The Floor (Hot Chip Cover) - Duffy

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home