breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jun 8, 2009

I'd Like Some More Alan Wilkis, Please.

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE SONG/ALBUM!




So I don't know if you guys remember this remix I posted a while ago:
1901 (Alan Wilkis Remix) - Pheonix
If you don't remember it then prepare for your ears to do three things: live, die and resurrect. Live from the danceability and pure greatness behind the best remix of "1901" to date. Die from the groove this song puts into your brain... and soul. Resurrect from the drive of the human psyche to hear more of this song AND the artist's original work.

I expected Alan Wilkis to be some high and mighty, "Aeroplane"-esque remixer but I recently received an e-mail from our genius. Alan Wilkis - his personal blog.
The e-mail contained information about Pink And Purple, an album he recently released. The album is described by him as, "blah-de-blah-de-blah." I say it's a freaking blast with an 80's/elecno flashback.

This track isn't off the latest album but it's by Alan and is very, very good.
The Hustle - Alan Wilkis


~~~~~
Thank you to The World Forgot for all the following MP3s.
Death Will Never Conquer - Coldplay


I'm going to start collecting records with people kissing on the cover. So far I have only:


Any ideas?

While this does sound like just like original... it's Katy Perry. That's.... cool?
Electric Feel (MGMT Cover) - Katy Perry

~~~~~

Also, I want one of these. By the same people that brought you the Soda Pop Mustache comes... THE COURTESY UMBRELLA!




~~~~~

This is cool/95% accurate:


Play this song while you look at the next picture.
Grow Old With Me (John Lennon Cover) - The Postal Service

This is beautiful.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home