breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jun 18, 2009

Free Iran. Please.

REMEMBER! ALL MP3s ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY! IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIK THEN SUPPORT THE ARTIST BUY PURCHASING THE SONG/ALBUM!


They have discovered 4-D.

While yes I am a huge zombie fan, I am unimpressed with the game. As far as the concept and how you play it goes... I am blown away. I am literally sweating with anticipation with what our future holds.


~~~~~

The master behind these videos is Patrick Boivin. I hope he makes so many more.
"Iron Man vs. Bruce Lee"



"Black Ox Skadeboard"



New LUPE!
Shining Down [ft. Matthew Santos] - Lupe Fiasco
Fire - Lupe Fiasco

~~~~~

I know we've all heard about the current conflict in Iran despite the fact that our Western reporters feelings it's nothing more than your average rebellion. See for yourself:






More photos and their stories here. I encourage you all to view this site. And to pray.Iran's Disputed Election

Believe it or not, Twitter has been the biggest interface for the Iranian people to shout their voices and reveal news. The government is currently storming houses and universities and destroying all computers. Please change your time zone on Twitter to +3:30 as to add more profiles the gov must shift through in their attempt to dishevel freedom.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen Cover) - The Flaming Lips

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home