breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jul 3, 2009

Officer Winslow Arrests Mew's Musik Videos... and Kanye.

I don't know if you guys visit the hottest blog on the net but it's hilarious/relevant/hilarious/relevant/awesome.
The Officer Winslow Society


~~~~~

My dear unnamed friend sent me this video.


My Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Her Space Holiday


I recently asked my parents what I was named after. This is what they had to say.

Yes, I am named after a Dolly Parton song in hopes of being a successful hillbilly. Thanks parents.

~~~~~


New Mew
Repeaterbeater - Mew
Introducing Palace Players - Mew
Can't say it's as good as And the Glass Handed Kites but who knows? Maybe the full album will surprise.

~~~~~
I can't remember if I've already blogged this but even still, it's worth a re-posting.



~~~~~
Time out. Kanye AND Ne-Yo did something that didn't suck worse than the entirety of "Fall Out Boy"?????



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home