breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Jul 13, 2009

Spooning Surfers Discover Passion


Not to sure how I feel about new Spoon. Frankly, I'm still hooked on Gimme FIction.
Got Nuffin - Spoon

~~~~~

My brother once told me that everyone looks cooler in slow-mo. I told him that everyone looks cooler than him. He beat me up. Here's a video about surfing.


Here is another sweet surfing video from acclaimed director Jonathan Glazer


He even failed Surfing 101


~~~~~


This band Discovery is the keyboardist from pop/rock sensation Vampire Weekend and not so sensational Ra Ra Riot. I'm not sure how I feel about these guys because their musik is really odd but here is a little taste for your enjoyment.
I Want You Back (Jackson 5 Cover) - Discovery

Orange Shirt - Discovery

~~~~~



Here is another one for Joel:
Little Secrets - Passion Pit

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home