breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Feb 3, 2008

You Like What You Like Man



So I recently watched "The King Of Kong: A Fistful Of Quarters" with my sister who loves to comment on everything and say what she thinks about the situation. Expectedly, she had quite a few things to say about the avid video game player in "The King Of Kong". Quotes like, "These people are sick," "No one should be this addicted to anything," made me wonder why someone can't accept. Don't get me wrong, my sister is a very accepting person and this post is in NO way a bash at her; this post is a bash at ALL. So what if someone wants to wear a fanny pack, listen to Michael Bolton, or wear girl pants; that's their decision. The reason for the photo is to show that people are people who like what they like. Personally, I think people should be more excited about what they're passionate about.

So I guess the reason for this post is to say that you gotta accept people where they are because you would want someone to do the same.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home