breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Mar 13, 2008

Try This If You're Bored...

"If you're bored, you're boring." - Seth Rainwater A wise, man with a killer blog

This is the quote that I heard every time I would say I was bored from 7th - 10th grade. The reason that it stopped in 10th grade was because I finally realized what it meant. I don't mean that I figured out what the words meant, I mean I finally figured out the true meaning behind the statement.
Just take a look around and realize that you're in one of the most prosperous nations in the world, America. You obviously have a computer and internet, food, clothes, and an outside. This isn't a "Get Up & PLAY!" propaganda, but seriously, there is nothing in this world better than the world itself. Appreciate your surroundings, your neighbors, your family. The reality of the situation is, is that if you can't appreciate what is surrounding you, then you probably don't deserve it.

So instead of complaining about "There's nothing to do in Florence" or wherever you live, just be.

"The present is a gift, and I just wanna be" - Common

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home