breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 29, 2009

Hip Werewolves Prep For Halloween

You're Not Awake Yet Radio - October 29, 2009

You can download it here.

You guys know all about the rap crew that I'm in with Anna.
So here is a video of our talent show performance followed by some amazing hip hop "crumbs."



This is one of the most original and poppy hip hop songs I've heard in a long time. I. LOVE. IT.
Shwayze [ft. Snoop Dogg] - Livin' It Up



Learned about these guys on the radio show today. Can you dig it?
Superunfrontable - Antipop Consortium
Volcano (Four Tet Remix) - Antipop Consortium

~~~~~

It's almost Halloween. In preparation for my holiday post, let's watch a trailer for a movie I can only hope will be made.


...followed by one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.


~~~~~


Thanks to DJ Kimmy Gibler for reminding me of these guys.
All The Arms Around You - Halloween, Alaska



Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
boredandbeats

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger skemaddox said...

you're welcome. Great stuff keep it up..

boredandbeats.blogspot.com

October 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home