breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Mar 23, 2008

Word, Jelly

So I recently hung out with a buddy of mine who likes to use words that aren't real. Granted, I am all for doing whatever you want but it did take me some time to figure out their vocabulary; which word stood for what. The minute I realized that "creep factor nine" meant weird I was in. The idea of doing whatever you want and tying into your everyday speech was unknown to me but it blows my mind. I thought I was a renaissance man but my friend, they're the one who's taking to the next level. I guess this is just a post of realization but also an encouragement to try and truly do what you want. Make up words, wear outfits that don't match, it doesn't matter as long as it's what you want to do and you're confident in it. Thank you to my friend the genius.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home