breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 2, 2009

Girlz Walken In Costumes On Top Tumblr

Let's start November right.

Heck yes.

~~~~~

Celebrities celebrate as well.

Octo-Mom. Gross.

Jon Gosselin. Seriously?

Christina Aguilera. Um.

Brad Pitt. Still sexy.

~~~~~

This actually does the song justice.
I Want You Back (Z-Trip Remix) - Jackson 5

I don't care if it's old news. It's still kickin' tail.
My Girls - Animal Collective

Luda's verse in this just gets me every time.
On Top Of The World [ft. B.O.B. & Ludacris] - T.I.

~~~~~


1st person to pull this costume off well will get my undying respect.

Why doesn't anyone dress up as Short Round?

Post-Hulk Bruce Banner. Funny.


Web 2.0 Awful idea.

I want to see this costume so badly.


~~~~~

Oh, by the way, I have a Tumblr now.

That Rainwater

Check it.



Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
handsomeclothing

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg. the paperclip.

November 2, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home