breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

May 27, 2008

Stream Of Consciousness

So, school's out. That's cool. Summer is nice I guess.. then again so is apathy. I've been realizing that people are a lot less secretive than they think they are as confirmed by a recent conversation with a buddy of mine, Matt Miele. I don't really understand how anyone could be as funny as him, Will, Seth, or Joel Bokelman and if you know any of these guys you know what I mean. If you know all of them, you're incredibly lucky. That reminds me, I'm writing a script with each of these guys. With Matt, we're writing a story about people in general mainly inspired by our life events, with Will and Seth, we're writing a movie about writing a movie, with Seth and Zak James, we're writing a low-budget zombie flick, and with Joel, Zak, and countless others, we're making a documentary about everyone's favorite blogger, Keel. Well I guess there was no point in this except to update the blog. Cool I guess....

Check back soon for the integrated June - Summer playlist.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

creep factor 9. i like it

June 1, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home