breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Dec 12, 2009

Lady Kong Puts A Spell On Common, Animated Santas LIVE

Street Fighter, IRL.


So I have a Tumblr now and it has taken over my life.
I think I may reserve this blog for lists, series, or themed posts and use Tumblr on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Also, my friend and I are starting a musik Tumblr which will feature tunes every day. So I'll post that link whenever we get it rolling.

What if I linked them together... hmm.... I wonder if you can do that.

Anyways:



Oh how the turn tables.


~~~~~

I Put A Spell On You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins Cover) - She & Him



Let's Start The Show (Extended Mix) - Common

~~~~~

And now for a Christmas tune:
Ho-Ho-Hopefully - The Maine
That's just perfect.



~~~~~

Also, I know this guy.


Crazy.



Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s
jpsblog
boredandbeats
scrink

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home