breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 28, 2009

Radish Raps Pull Teeth From The 80s.

So I did an experiment. I took a week of from blogging/reading blogs and spent all that time on guitar and my turntables as a little detox.
The week is up.
It's time to post.

PICTURE


MUSIK
Relating love games to chess with a super pop/electronic sound. I dig.
Chess - Alphabeat

~~~~~

MUSIK
Her voice. Butter.
Last Nite (The Strokes Cover) - Adele

The Strokes wouldn't exist without The Pixies.
Hey - The PIxies

VIDEO


~~~~~

MUSIK
I'm not exactly sure what happened here, but I'm really, really okay with it.
FreddieBoi (Miles Davis Remix) - Apple Juice Kid



Rap.
I'm Kind Of A Big Deal [ft. Kanye West] - Clipse

LINK

How To Make A Radish Mushroom




Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s.
audiomuffin
boredandbeats
abovethefold
poptartssucktoasted

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home