breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 6, 2009

The 90s Tell Love Secrets Under The Sheets


People are going crazy over this chick.
Under The Sheets - Ellie Goulding
Just because you're adorable doesn't mean I like your musik more.

~~~~~

Brainz did their top cartoons of the 90s.
I shall do mine.

#5.
Bobby's World holds a special place in my heart.
I can't remember a single episode but I remember this intro and I remember loving this show.

Besides, Howie Mandel created it



#4.
The Animaniacs were out of control. I don't know if we ever found out exactly what they were - besides comedic geniuses.
Also, since it's holiday season, I have a hankering to watch their Christmas special with my brother.



#3.
Doug. Freaking Doug. This show was amazing when run by both Disney and Nickelodeon. It taught me how to ask my parents for more allowance, how to deal with crazy inventors, and how to win women with names of condiments.
Thank you Doug.



#2.
Hey! Arnold taught me lots of morals and how to be patient. It really did have an impact on my life.



#1.
I love The Simpsons. I know it technically started in 1989 but it ran all through the 90s and captured the entire sense of humor of the decade.


~~~~~


Today in my U101 class, an Aretha Franklin song came on the movie we were watching. Our professor asked who it was. I knew it was Aretha - nobody else even had an idea.
I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You) - Aretha Franklin
I will marry the girl that puts this on a mixtape for me.

~~~~~
!REMIXNATION!
I know I posted this a couple of days ago, I just want to make sure everyone got it.
I Want You Back (Z-Trip Remix) - Jackson 5
This is the best cover, remix, rendition I have ever heard of any Michael Jackson song.

Little Secret (Hey Champ Remix) - Passion Pit



Thanks to these guys for letting us jack their MP3s
cassettecouture
handsomeclothing

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you may be interested to know that Dan Castellaneta (better known as "Homer Jay Simpson") also voices Arnold's Grandpa.

November 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home