breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 10, 2008

November 9-15: Hardly Working On The Podcast

So here is a new idea: I put the songs into a "podcast" and talk over it. Good idea? Bad idea? I know the talking part is a little quiet (or the musik is too loud) BUT I will perfect it for next week. Anyways here you go.


Episode 1 (Better than "The Phantom Menace" I promise"
So here is the full podcast. About 15 min in length with some minor audio level bugs that I need to work out. Anyways, I figured you guys could just pop this in onto your way to school/work/local cafe and enjoy the ride. Let me know how you like it or if I should do anything different. Comments are appreciated.


Pogo - Digitalism
The first song on the podcast, this electric boogieness is enough to keep you nodding your head.


That's What You Get - Paramore
I don't care guys, this song kicks tail. It rocks, I roll, we make musik babies.

Help Is Just Around The Corner - Coldplay
Sweet UK exclusive thanks to Katharine (the most anticipated blog of the year).

I Thought I Saw Your Face Today - She & Him
Still loving this song even after 100+ plays. Thought I'd share it with the world.

Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Tyrone Davis
Classic and respectable, makes you wish you'd written this to your girl.



So I love the "Hardly Working" series on CollegeHumor.com. View them all here. They are hilarious. Watch them all and have a better life. Here are two of what I consider to be some of the best.



Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time.



In your face and out of control.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home