breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Nov 7, 2008

Good Halloween Decisions: Weekend Warriors #4

As an update on the last post: Everyone I would have voted for the two retirement-to-stocks amendments but I suppose that one was kind of a gimme with.... well you know..... Rosie O'Donnell and Mountain Dew.

ANYWAYS: Here we go. Weekend Warriors... AH-HO!!!!!

An actual transforming Transformer costume. Kind of almost makes me want to like the movie....? HAHA! Yeah right. 



This one is for you Will. Quack...  QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!
I searched high and low for the best Joker costume. Not only is this one killer but it has the best Two-Face costume of Halloween 2008. Way to go guys.
Yes, at least somebody remembered the classic.
Okay, so in case you can't recognize this one, it's the Powerloader from Alien. Super original and actually cool since he isn't 35, single and it's actually Halloween-time.
Humorous and original.



Now to make us feel like we're smart, here is a video of people being idiots. 



I don't understand the point of this video nor do I even have any emotion about it besides that fact that I am astounded at how ridiculously "different" it is.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home