breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Oct 30, 2008

Weekend Warriors #3: Spooky Candidates

I'm not going to necessarily tell you how to vote because you are your own person (Barr, Barr, Barr). I have however picked what I believe to be the best pro-everybody videos. Enjoy my friends.

Best Barr video


Best Obama video


Best McCain video


Best Moore video


Best Nader video


Best McKinney video


Best Baldwin video



Halloween is spooky! Here are some sweet jack-o-lanterns to keep you amused and some sweet videos to keep you laughing through the terror of the night.





















You can see more video game j-o-l's here.


















Yo dogs, tight Halloween costumes!


People being scared pt. 1


People being scared pt. 2

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home