breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Dec 1, 2008

December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!

Sorry I missed this past weekend's "Weekend Warriors." I was distracted with all the newly founded holiday cheer!



So yeah, anyways. I suppose I'll post a video, the blog and the zipped file. Last week my post got deleted somehow and upon reposting, the zipped file did not work. SO if that happens again just comment this post and I'll fix it.



Cool Kit-Kat flavors.... worth checking out I suppose





Cup stacking is awesome...


Episode 4: Kathy's Silly


Zipped Files
The Book of Right-On - Joanna Newsom
Sunset Soon Forgotten - Iron and Wine
Young Bride - Midlake
Daydreamin' [ft. Jill Scott] - Lupe Fiasco
You, Appearing - M83
Kim & Jessie - M83

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home