breakfast, lunch -n- dinner

Serving up whatever I want.

Dec 5, 2008

Weekend Warriors: All I Want For Christmas Are Sporty Tattoos

So here is December 5-8th's edition of the Weekend Warriors. I hope you guys enjoys these vids and pics. Have a good weekend.

Mug Shot Metamorphosis


This is a before and after shot of a man taken into custody. There is a six years difference between the two arrests but yes, it is the same man. Pretty wild I think.






Synchronized Christmas Lights
You really need to follow this link.
So I was trying to explain to my family how awesome "Wizard In Winter" by Trans Siberian Orchestra was but could not successfully do so. Since it's the holiday season, enjoy the song along with a very impressive light show.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home